Princ eServices Business Analyst
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cyber security. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
About the Role:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to manage operation & insight for an omni-channel consumer services platform for Norton & LifeLock. The platform will be primarily used for direct customer facing communication channels and its goal is to improve customer satisfaction while reduce human agent cost.
The role is part of eServices team, which is under Consumer Services & Inside Sales organization. eServices will be responsible for end-to-end experience and performance for all interactions beyond human agents. The role will be an individual contributor position who partners with internal resources and manages external resources. He/she needs to collaborate with platform, marketing, business & channel experts to define success/operational metrics; and provide actionable insight; and partner with analytics team to deliver optimal cost effectiveness & customer experiences for 25M of Norton & LifeLock members.
- Develop and manage end-to-end operational metrics.
- Analyze and provide actionable insight.
- Partner with analytics & engineer teams to build the right data & reporting.
- Manage additional operation resource/support from external vendor.
- Manage data & insight from solution partners.
The candidate must be strong in analytics, process, strategic thinking and problem solving. Excellent collaboration and communication is also imperative given the nature of this role. The ideal candidate must be a problem solver with strong analytical and programming skills that are suited to take on the various kinds of challenges that will be presented. You are passionate about data, sharing knowledge, and presenting findings that will make an impact on the end to end business and customer experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required, Masters Dregree preferred.
- 8 years of business analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge with reporting packages (Business Objects, etc.), databases (SQL, etc.), programming (R, SAS, Python, etc.) and data visualization (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Consumer business acumen
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.