Job ID: 1800004003
The AVP, Consumer Bank Operations drives enhanced productivity and customer experience through process optimization. This role is responsible for analyzing operational strategies and capabilities and deploying across Consumer Banking operations improvements to increase efficiency and engagement. S/he partners closely with all aspects of the Consumer banking operations including Contact Center, Business Control Unit, Voice of the Customer and back office teams to balance the customer experience and process efficiency. This leader will partner closely with the analytics teams to enhance and leverage operational and analytical tools and techniques that inform and direct operation strategy.
- Become an expert in Consumer Banking products and operational processes, performance measures, and data sources.
- Work closely across key consumer banking operations areas to deploy productivity insights and strategies to optimize Fiserv and other systems.
- Partner with the CB operations team and analytics team to enhance performance measures and tools.
- Partner with Credit, Marketing, Finance and IT analytics teams to develop integrated solutions to enhance deposits performance.
- Develop business cases and action plans to improve Consumer Banking operational outcomes.
- Identify actionable productivity & efficiency opportunities through analysis and data driven insights.
- Influence in a Matrix Environment - this role engages a range of key stakeholders and requires strong relationships with Consumer Banking functional teams including Marketing, Credit, IT, and Operational teams, partner with the Consumer Banking Analytics team to expand and enhance consumer banking data and analytic capabilities.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of 4+ years in a financial services environment
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Strong leadership, analytic and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years’ experience on project related work. Ability to analyze complex issues, develop appropriate action plans and deliver timely results
- New employees are eligible to apply for a new position, 6 months post completion of the 90 day introductory period. For tenured employees, you must have 6 months in role to be eligible to apply
- Have a minimum of 24 months in your current role if you are a current exempt associate
- Have at least a “satisfactory” performance rating
- Not be on active formal or final formal corrective action
- Master’s Degree
- 8+ years of financial services experience
- Ability to clearly explain and summarize technical and analytical information (verbally, written & in presentation form)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience influencing and directing people outside of their reporting structure
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 - 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.