Job Title: Mutimedia Producer
Location: Tempe, ArizonaAbout Symantec:
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cyber security. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
About the Role:
This employee will produce videos for delivery online to Norton and LifeLock support sites, as well as delivery to social platforms (FB, Twitter). Multimedia producers are responsible for telling stories using video and still photography, video and audio editing, graphic arts and animation, scriptwriting, interactive media and some contributions to web design. They advise content authors and editors regarding incorporating multimedia elements into their stories and they generate original content. They manage the production process: generating ideas, storyboarding, coordinating with talent, iterating on drafts, receving feedback from internal reviewers, producing the final content, and meeting the deadlines) for multimedia projects.
- Receive requirements from partner teams for requests for new videos and modifications of existing videos.
- Provide voice-over talent/narration for How-To videos
- Record videos featuring live talent: live-action “talking head”/interview styled recordings
- Record videos featuring hardware products: demo the product, demo use of app on phone, record product from various angles, set up lighting, set up audio/microphone equip
- Create animations
- Edit audio and video from raw footage/audio
- Work with video metrics to determine user satisfaction, determine what content needs to be improved, suggest improvements. Can include conducting end-user surveys, analyzing video data (impressions, engagement), soliciting feedback from internal teams, suggesting improvements, executing on plans.
- Coordinate with partner teams in Support, Marketing, Social, etc to help promote videos
- A passiong for computers, cameras, digital tools and software
- Good storytelling skills
- Able to collaborate with all partner areas: content authors, support agents, product managers, social media experts, etc.
- Willingness to constantly learn new skills, new software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 to 7 years of industry experience in creating videos, producing in TV, film, digital, video or social media.
- Must show advanced skills in using industry standard software (Deep knowledge on tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Audition, Adobe Flash and others.)
- Knowledge of 3D animation software
- Experience with DSLR and HD cameras. Need an understanding of basic camera functions (FPS, shutter speed, ISO settings, etc)
- Experience in studio lighting (interview lighting, 3-point lighting, using bounce cards, etc)
- Expert in Adobe After Effects
- Expert in creating 2D Animations and Motion Graphics
- Experience in creating and editing videos
- Comfortable performing voice-over talent for Support videos
- Proficient in audio editing workflows
- Able to manage all levels of video production
- Able to work independently
How to Apply:
Please apply directly to the link and attached your resume: https://symantec.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/USA---Arizona-Tempe/Multimedia-Producer_41225