We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
As the Senior Manager, Regional Field Marketing for the East you will lead the creation and execution of a go-to-market plan focused on creating leads, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue for a designated region and sales team with a strong existing footprint while also targeting new logo accounts. Working closely with sales and marketing leaders, you will build a comprehensive marketing plan to reach your target customers and prospects and drive demand through events, campaigns and other integrated marketing programs in your region. You will take an analytical approach to problem solving and reporting on results, always striving for improvement. This is a traditional Field Marketing role where you will be an innovative lead generator working directly with the sales team.
- Partner with and tightly integrate with regional sales teams in their achievement of top line revenue goals
- Build and execute a regional marketing plan to achieve pipeline targets within a specified budget
- Prioritize investments in events, campaigns and other marketing programs to reach goals
- Be accountable for and propel the flow of leads to support the sales goals
- Create a cadence of regular reporting to track performance and measure Return on Investment, and adjust as needed
- Be a key conduit of information between the field teams and other go-to-market functions
- Collaborate with the Digital/Web Marketing, Campaigns, Customer Marketing, Events, Operations and Product Marketing teams to develop integrated plans
- You’re driven, motivated by results and contribution to pipeline/revenue
- You’re a modern marketer; knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time
- You solve for the customer and create a high bar for all customer-facing events and communications.
- You’re an expert at developing and executing an enterprise marketing plan across a diverse sales team
- You’re fluent in funnel metrics, analysis and the ability to glean insights from reporting
- Key ability to understand and communicate products and business line value differentiators
- Exceptional communication skills both written/verbal, influencing skills and project management skills
- Thrive in dynamic, fast paced, high performance environments
- At least 7+ years of technology marketing experience with specific field marketing, demand generation, ABM or related experience
- Experience marketing Enterprise SaaS platforms and offerings; B2B industry preferred
- Consistent track record in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social media
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to find opportunities to create demand and accelerate pipeline
- Deep experience partnering with sales leaders to build a joint go-to-market strategy
- Experience creating high quality customer touch points in-field, through events, executive briefings and partners
- Proficiency in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel up to 25-40%
- Possess a strong work ethic and able to work both independently/in a team
- Proven ability to efficiently work on multiple project requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand campaigns
- Experience in Account Based Marketing (ABM) approaches
- Willingness and ability to take risks, potential fail, and learn from these failings
- Confirmed skills interacting with executive/senior management teams
- Passion for technology and the role it plays in building digital services
Are you passionate about joining a creative company where you are pushed beyond your comfort-zone both professionally and personally? Then apply now.
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.