Sr. Program Manager – Advanced Tactical EO/IR
Advanced Tactical EO/IR Sr. Program Manager (G12)
This Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for successfully leading and executing a large, complex EO/IR EMD program in the Tactical EO/IR Systems (TES) Product Line within ISRS-STS. This includes meeting financials, program management, collaborating on customer requirements and managing all phases of program execution including development, transition to production, etc. The Sr. PM will be responsible for developing and executing a growth strategy that not only positions the program for future growth and success, but also aligns itself with the strategies of the product line and mission area. The role will lead across the matrix as well as maintain and grow customer relationships.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Day to day execution of the program, to include meeting financial commitments established by the organization, sharing and leveraging program management best practices, preparing program area EACs and Gate reviews, and developing PM talent within the organization
- Management of all aspects of the contract to meet clear cost and schedule performance
- Customer engagement to ensure program success
- Prepare and regularly presents status to senior Raytheon and customer management to include Program Reviews, Program Management Reviews, EACs, technical meetings and proposal preparation.
- Develop, document, maintain the Program product roadmap to include impacts/needs for investments, capture strategy, and impacts to other product/technology roadmaps
- Provide leadership to multi-functional teams and key partners to ensure successful execution of the program and to meet company financials and programmatic objectives including EAC and AOP bookings, sales and cash requirements. Ensure this success by oversight of the Risk Management process and other IPDS tools.
- Build collaborative program and systems teams to ensure the total system requirements are achieved. Lead effort to support delivered products including sparing, repairing and product logistics activities.
- 12+ combined years of professional related working experience in Program Management, Engineering leadership, and Capture Management
- Progressive program management/ leadership experience with production, development and/or sustainment programs
- Proven experience in capturing new business/program(s), proposals, and customer engagement
- Strong background and experience in program management techniques (full Profit & Loss responsibilities) and working in a matrixed environment
- Proven demonstration of leadership competencies, especially influential communications, strategic thinking, cultivating innovation, collaboration, developing talent, customer focus, and driving results
- Ability to travel
- Must obtain Program Management Certification, in accordance with RP-248
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- Level 3 PM certification
- Earned Value certification
- Knowledge of SAS Products and Technologies to include EO/IR Systems
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
Desired Education: Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
This position can be based in El Segundo, CA or McKinney, TX
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
111108Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.