Capture Director (Electronic Warfare)
Raytheon is seeking a Director - Capture Management to develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for the Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) business. New business pursuits will focus on AEA solutions for the US Navy, Air Force and International customers, ranging from $100M - $500M in program value.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Pipeline development: Develop, identify and assess new AEA business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for pursuits that individually range from $100M - $500M.
- Customer / Market Knowledge: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate Raytheon’s EW/AEA business leadership and customer needs. Understand market landscape and implications to inform capture efforts.
Capture execution: Develop and lead AEA business captures; develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and transition to capture execution team. Need to understand operational value of EW products and how they integrate within airborne sensors and effectors from both an operational and mission solution perspective.
- 14+ years of professional related working experience
- Successful business capture experience in the airborne systems market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present and articulate technical and business issues to senior internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of EW/AEA Systems and strategic airborne platforms and missions
- DoD Secret Clearance (minimum)
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- USN aviation and Airborne EA expertise, operational experience and familiarity with TACAIR EW systems
- International capture experience
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Business or related
Desired Education: MBA or advanced degree
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
111239Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.