Senior Industrial Security Spec
Senior Industrial Security Specialist (G08) - INDUSTRIAL SECURITY
As a defense contractor, there are specific programs requiring a certain level of security clearance and special access for assigned staff. Overall, this means that a careful examination of an applicant background will be made before the assignment of such work including financial records, foreign national contacts, motor vehicle driving records, any criminal convictions, etc. In addition, determining whether or not a candidate may have been denied employment or special consideration on a particular defense contractor’s special program are all important elements in the assessment process after an offer is made. Not being able to secure the special accesses needed on some programs may result in the termination of employment if other suitable work is not assigned.
The selected candidate will support the Raytheon Multi-Program Testbed (RMT) aircraft as a Senior Industrial Security Specialist. Primary work location will be Ontario Airport in a Raytheon RMT Program Management Office (PMO) Hanger, located in Ontario, CA. Alternate work location will be conducted at El Segundo, CA.
This position will require routine interface with all levels of management and frequent interface with government customers. Responsibilities will include security administration and performance of security tasks to support program operations, including but not limited to the following: Daily interfacing with RMT PMO, Integrated Test Project Leads (ITPLs) Flight Test Engineers (FTEs), and Test Project Contractor Program Security Officers (CPSOs).
As the CPSO for the RMT, these duties will include the following: provide security guidance to using test project to include: program operations, assure compliance with applicable government and company regulations, develop, obtain approval for, and implement security policies and procedures specific to the program, personnel processing, administering security indoctrinations and debriefings, conducting security reviews, visitor control, developing solutions to program challenges, conducting program related investigations, OPSEC planning and implementation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) planning and implementation, writing proposal responses, and resolving other related program security issues.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for multiple coordination efforts for the using test projects on the RMT. This encompasses the enforcement of all security guidance and related processes and procedures required to utilize the aircraft.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a Secret clearance/SSBI current within six (6) years
- Minimum two (2) years of government or specific Industry experience in administering Special Access Programs
- Must have working knowledge of the NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07, Vols 1-4 SAP Security Manual and related references
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, computer and writing skills
- Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
- Familiarity with flight test operations
- Possess a Top Secret clearance/SSBI current within six (6) years
- Self-starter able to operate with minimal direct supervision
- Problem solving and process improvement techniques
- Adept at multi-tasking and initiating projects
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with SIMS and JPAS data bases
- Working knowledge of physical security standards and ICD-705 related requirements
- Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
- Willing to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel between Ontario, CA and El Segundo, CA
- High School diploma and twelve (12) years of related experience or
- Bachelor’s Degree with four (4) years of related experience or
- Master’s Degree with two (2) years of related experience
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment. 110596Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.