Senior Information Assurance Cyber Specialist II
This job opportunity is for a Sr. Information Assurance (IA) Cyber Specialist II/Alternate Information Systems Security Manager (Alt. ISSM) position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Forest, MS facility. The Alt ISSM is responsible for the execution of a comprehensive IA program for the applicable governing documents such as: the NISPOM, JSIG, and/or ICD 503. The candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, the candidate must possess highly effective written, verbal, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems.
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience implementing the NISPOM, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, JSIG, ICD-503 or equivalent requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other Raytheon Business Units.
- Experience in the execution and management of IS incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the Investigations department.
- Experience with the identification, development and oversight of appropriate IA policy, processes and procedures.
- Experience leading efforts on a small to mid-size project/program.
- Experience managing risk, cost, quality and schedule performance effectively.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a DoD 8570 – IAM III professional certification (i.e. CISSP, CISSM, etc.) within 6 months of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows/Active Directory, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, and IRIX operating systems.
- Public speaking experience.
- Required Education: (This is the minimum level of education or degree and major required for the position.)
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 6 years of directly related experience.
- MS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.