Senior RF Microwave Circuit Assembly Design Engineer
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Looking for individuals with drive, innovative mindset, self-initiative and successful track record in RF and Microwave design to work within Hardware Engineering Center’s Transmitter, Receiver and Exciter Department.
Successful candidate must be experienced and have worked in the design, development, analysis, simulation and testing of RF and Microwave Integrated Circuits (MICs), Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMAs) and Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) ranging from L-Band to Ku-Band frequencies for Receiver/Exciter Modules, Units and sub-systems.
The candidate must be knowledgeable in using CAD tools to convert circuit schematics into circuit layouts and possess hands-on experience using lab processes and build/test equipment.
The ideal candidate should be a team player and interact effectively within a teaming environment with multi-disciplined teams to engage with internal as well as external customers, vendors and sub-contractors to provide timely and cost effective solutions to meet or exceed customer needs.
The candidate should be able to work from customer-driven requirements to finished product, assuring robust design of circuits and assemblies.
- Must have at least 6 years of RF / Microwave Engineering Technical work experience
- Must have hands-on experience in RF / Microwave Components and Circuits Design, Analysis (Modeling/Simulation), Development, Bread-boarding, Testing, Troubleshooting, Failure Analysis, Root Cause and Corrective Actions implementation
- Must have experience in Lab Equipment, including Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, and Power Meters
- Must have experience in use of software tools such as, Microsoft Office, HFSS, ADS, Microwave Office, xDM, AutoCAD or comparable
- U.S. Citizenship status is required
- Must have an active U.S. Security Clearance
- Experience in Project Management with training in Microsoft Project, Earned Value Management System
- Experience in using Agile/Scrum and Lean Six Sigma methodologies for Product Development
- Experience or Familiarity working with LabVIEW, MATLAB, OrCAD, PSpice, SolidWorks
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.