Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Olive is seeking a Strategic People Partner to collaborate with Olive Executive leaders to deliver people oriented, business-aligned outcomes. The role is responsible for understanding the Executive's goals & strategic objectives, operational environment and constraints, and partnering with the People team to innovate solutions and services to position the people of the business to achieve or surpass those goals.
The ideal candidate will be a business savvy, strategic thinker who is skilled at developing executive relationships and driving change throughout the organization. You will provide high-touch service by acting as a strategic people partner and internal consultant/coach. We are looking for someone who has high emotional intelligence. You approach interpersonal relationships with self-awareness and empathy. You are an excellent communicator and build relationships easily. You value high quality work and possess strong HR knowledge and experience. You have the ability to operate at high levels while also being willing to get into the weeds of the work and provide excellent internal customer service to the Executive team and their leaders. You embrace change and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Serve as the accountable driver of effective Executive level relationships and ensure the successful implementation and delivery of Olive people programs within the business
- Ensure strong relationships with senior leadership and key operational leaders understanding their goals, operating environment, and strategic initiatives, in order to drive influence and impact change
- Preemptively anticipate and address needs, critical issues and risks, and present options for addressing/solving needs and issues to set the business, leader, and employees up for success
- Actively seek out and solve for barriers / problems / risks to successful delivery of people program objectives within the business
- Lead and facilitate Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly People Partnership Reviews
- Maintain visibility, communicate and educate on key people program components
- Lead identification of business needs and supporting people solutions that are set to scale, partnering with the People team where necessary
- Serve as an advisor/coach to Executives on interpersonal dynamics, team conflict, performance concerns, talent reviews, succession planning, and team engagement
- Partner with Executives to identify VPs/Directors who can follow through on people programs to help them thrive within the business day to day
- Manage and grow the HRBP team over time; providing support, direction, and professional development opportunities
- Partner with the People Leadership Team to share feedback and strategic insights on where the business needs new programs/support and to increase the impact of their pillars in the business
- Partner with HR Business Partners to ensure people strategy supported at the Executive level is executed within the business
- Serve as a point of escalation for HR Business Partners, the Executive team, and leaders in the business
- 10+ years of Business Management or Human Resources experience in areas such as performance management, coaching, employee relations, change management, organizational effectiveness, diversity & inclusion, compensation & benefits
- Experience working in a professional services or high growth technology environment
- Experience working directly with executives either as a member of the executive leadership team or in a leadership role with that level of exposure
- Excellent people leader with the ability to establish trust and credibility with diverse people at all levels
- Possess a growth mindset and model a culture of continuous improvement by seeking out feedback from others
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail
- Executive presence & gravitas
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience presenting people initiatives to an Executive Leadership Team or Board of Directors, preferred
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options