Senior Customer Success Manager
Olo Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring success of our customers and are a constant connection between the Olo Specialist and Support Teams and the customer. This role is responsible for managing deliverables for key customer accounts to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This individual will also work with the Olo Specialist Team to deliver best in class utilization of the digital ordering platform.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong customer relationships, passionate about technology, have exceptional communication skills, and have a passion for providing great customer service experiences.
- Maintaining and enhancing overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, proactively addressing any issues, and acting as an escalation point of contact.
- Collaborating closely with multiple touch points within the customer’s organization including IT, Marketing, Operations, and customer partners to identify and drive key goals for customer success (e.g., driving digital ordering sales volumes, support adoption of new Olo products, KPI goal alignment, etc.).
- Communicating requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally, utilizing Jira and manage customer expectations on the deliverable of these requests.
- Providing effective consultation based on client needs, e.g., identified performance improvement opportunities highlighted in Brand Snapshot, App reviews, Google Analytics reports, etc. as well as sharing insights & advice for optimizing platform utilization.
- Ensuring customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction resulting in increasing customer loyalty and client retention.
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and working to both help solve issues and identify upsell opportunities for the Customer Relationship Managers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Work with Olo’s Strategic/Enterprise Accounts.
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years of Customer Success/Account Management/Strategist or Relationship Manager (SaaS experience preferred).
- 2+ years managing Strategic/Enterprise Accounts.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels (preferably with recent direct hands-on executive experience).
- Capability as credible and effective C-level advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical and business).
- Excellent project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external partners to execute against deadlines.
- Passion for delivering customer success and a strong interest in advocating for your clients and delivering long term value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you consistently stand-out as a relationship builder amongst your peers.
- Weekend, evening, and emergency on call work is a possibility.
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our customer’s menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.