Project/Program Management Consultant - Remote opportunities in the U.S. and Canada
Round Rock, TX, United States (flexible)
- Acts as primary relationship interface and collaborator for Services Sales Team representing the delivery organization.
- Manages programs/projects in scope from budget, location and resource perspective for appropriate and efficient start-up.
- Mentors, leads, and trains less experienced delivery management team members.
- Accountable for implementing delivery management process improvements and escalation management.
- Targets opportunities for growth within the assigned region's customer environments and expected to assist the sales organization in selling services.
- Increased involvement in programs for global customers, services delivered are highly complex (in terms of number of locations, products delivered or system complexity) and large in revenue scope.
- Leadership of large customer client life cycle management projects.
- Typically requires 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience.
- End User Client Deployment PM experience required. Specifically, Client deployment experiences with Managed Deployment and/or Configuration Services projects.
- Driving projects or programs to predictable and coordinated outcomes that meet or exceed goals set for the initiative.
- Using project management techniques to manage structured consensus and collaboration across a variety of organizations (finance, pricing, cost engineering, operations, marketing, sales, etc).
- Ability to project “what-if” scenarios to both prioritize and plan, to avoid pitfalls, to address needs without escalation.
- Analyzing existing project and/or organizational performance to create plans for continuous improvement in quality, profitability, and competitive positioning
Benefits We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to both champion and challenge world-class services on a global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.