Senior Inside Account Manager
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
The Senior Inside Account Manager is responsible for retention and growth of revenue in a designated existing customer base. The Account Manager’s primary focus is to deepen and expand the relationship between CenturyLink and key named accounts to maximize revenue and minimize churn. The Senior Inside Account Manager is a seasoned professional who requires minimal managerial guidance.
- Collaborates within a sales team including Sales Manager, Relationship Managers, Sales Engineers and Account Consultants.
- Elevates and expands CenturyLink presence in account via documented, systematic approach.
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets to drive CenturyLink profitability.
- Mitigates risk of named account churn.
- Accountable for maintaining and growing the existing customer base by building customer relationships, assessing product fit and expanding product portfolio.
- Introducing existing customers to the benefit of CenturyLink Cloud services.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to, identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, identifying appropriate solutions, and positioning these solutions with the customer.
- Fulfill role of Business Partner.
- Meet and exceed established monthly and annual quotas.
- Supports account needs by developing a network of internal support to facilitate the highest level of service delivery and efficient problem resolution.
- Effectively leverages internal resources at multiple levels within CenturyLink to build the best solution for customer.
- The position requires solid interviewing / selling / persuasion skills, in addition to a working knowledge of the company's products/services and often requires additional knowledge of competitor's products/services.
- Responsible for updating relevant customer information - including but not limited to activity, funnel, opportunity updates, maintenance of monthly goals, customer proposals, customer contracts and top customer goals.
- Focus of job is primarily outbound phone conversations with some inbound.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent education and relevant experience. 2 - 3 years of related experience.
- Prior account management experience with a history of working to retain and grow existing accounts.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel), Outlook and Salesforce preferred.
- Successful completion of the Inside Sales Professional Assessment.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market:Phoenix
Job Segment:Account Manager, Consulting, Manager, Telemarketing, Sales, Technology, Management