Senior Enterprise Inside Sales Professional
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
- B2B Inside Sales
- Responsible for managing an assigned base of customers.
- Accountable for maintaining and growing the assigned customer base by building customer relationships, assessing product fit and expanding product portfolio.
- Responsibilities include by are not limited to, identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, identifying appropriate solutions, and positioning these solutions with the customer.
- Accountable for protecting base revenue and meeting/exceeding average quota.
- The job functions are not scripted; it requires solid interviewing / selling / persuasion skills, in addition to a strong knowledge of the company's products/services and often requires additional knowledge of competitor's products/services.
- Responsible for updating relevant customer information - including but not limited to activity, funnel, opportunity updates, maintenance of monthly goals, customer proposals, customer contracts.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent education and 3 years Business to Business inside/outside sales experience.
- Prior account management experience with a history of working to retain and grow existing accounts.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving and closing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Successful completion and passage of all applicable employment testing and interview.
- Successful completion of Inside Sales Professional Assessment.
- 1+ year of Telecommunications sales experience.
- Associates or Bachelors degree.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales.
- Previous experience calling into customer base.
- Prior cold calling experience.
- Previous experience forecasting sales revenue.
Alternate Location:US-Minnesota-St Paul
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market:Minneapolis
Job Segment:Telecom, Telecommunications, Consulting, Outside Sales, Technology, Sales