Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.Job Description
The Manager of Commerce Analytics provides in-depth analyses and reporting to key stakeholders across Consumer Marketing, Editorial, Audience Development and more to help achieve revenue and traffic goals. The Manager will be responsible for evangelizing the use of commerce performance data for insight-based business and editorial decisions, both strategic and tactical, while serving as the analytical subject matter expert to various levels of internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly quantitative, who is nimble and creative with the ability to think critically and incorporate data and testing into the decision-making process. Expertise with digital analytic tools is a must but we are also looking for people who are curious, motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Commerce Analytics team, fully understanding our data’s ins & outs, limitations and growth opportunities
- Responsible for providing in-depth analyses and data-based recommendations to help grow revenue
- Work closely with our internal data team as well as third party data providers to improve our data infrastructure and assurance efforts
- Explore relationships between commerce performance data and first-party data to learn more about consumer habits and demographics
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-6 years professional experience
- Passion for new media & technological possibilities with an eager curiosity; demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Strong presentation and communication skills are a must as this role will require collaboration with colleagues and teams who may not be familiar with the team’s subject matter
- Hands-on experience with reporting and analysis for a major web analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Parsely
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing and/or working at an affiliate network is a plus
- Experience with ecommerce business is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Experience using SQL-based exploratory analytics tools; familiarity with Python and R is a plus
- Experience with APIs & ETLs are a plus
- Ability to clearly articulate and present initiatives to creative and technical teams alike
- Understanding and concrete practice of statistical concepts is a plus
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.