HR Business Partner
Publicis.Sapient, part of Publicis Groupe, is a Digital Transformation Platform purpose-built to solve for the challenges of today’s digital world — where companies seek to become fully digital businesses. Publicis.Sapient was forged to address this challenge by helping clients advance 7 key and increasingly interrelated business activities. We do this by uniquely combining Digital Solutions & Business/Technology Consulting. The platform houses the leading digital pioneers and thinkers from DigitasLBi and SapientRazorfish, combined with experienced consultants and technologists with deep industry expertise from Sapient Consulting. By dynamically configuring to ensure our clients have access to our full collection and connection of expertise, the Publicis.Sapient platform is creating a new way of working with clients that is agile and responsive to meet the demands of the digital marketplace. Publicis.Sapient is 23,000 people strong, across 100 offices in 50 countries. For more information, visit http://www.publicis.sapient.com/.
None of the game-changing work we do—whether for brands, capital and commodity markets, or government agencies—would be possible without our global operations team of over 1000 people. Sapient's People Team is a strategic group that helps bring our award-winning work and culture to life: hiring and supporting the best and the brightest, promoting our dynamic organization, and propelling our aggressive financial growth.
And when we say “global,” we really mean it. people are connected across 36 worldwide offices and counting, giving them access to different cultures and experiences while ensuring Sapient has the reach and unity of a global company with the approachability and responsiveness of local services.
If you’d like to be part of not just creating success, but creating impact—for yourself and for Sapient—start at the foundation: Sapient’s People Team.
HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is a key member of the Boston Leadership Team responsible for the growth, stewardship & management of clients & Sapient Consulting people in our Boston office. The HR Business Partner will collaborate with the leadership team to conceive, create, implement and execute both strategic people programs and localized people solutions that drive business results and people development in a highly dynamic business environment.
The HR Business Partner will use their years of HR experience and their understanding of Sapient’s Consulting business to provide strategic input and lead solutions in areas such as Talent Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Employee Relations among others. The HR Business Partner will be a visible advocate of Sapient’s culture, community and core values and partner with key senior team members to embed them in everything we do with our people.
Key competencies required: complex problem solving, strategic thinking, project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration, creativity, relationship oriented, impact driven
- Partner with the local leadership to create and advance a strategic vision for the North America Global Markets team
- Talent Development – partner with learning and talent teams to drive capability building, visibility into talent pipeline, leadership development and investment
- People Experience – partner with staffing, hiring, internal teams and leadership to evolve the career story at Sapient, creating unique opportunities to grow our people and drive superior impact with our clients
- Core: performance management, goal setting & performance assessment; bench management, promotion and merit cycles, partner with compensation and benefits team on benchmarking and decision making, employee relations
- Minimum of 7 years of business experience with at least 5 years of Human Resource and executive partnership experience
- Experience in professional services environment required (i.e. consulting firm focused on business strategy, technology and/or marketing services solutions)
- Superior Program/Project/Process Management skills & experience
- Very strong MS Office skills – especially Excel (ability to create pivot tables, vlookups etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Strong business orientation and demonstrated success at driving business results through human resource based solutions
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills coupled with strategic thinking
- Experience supporting geographically distributed teams (ideally on a global basis)
- A Bachelor's degree is required and relevant advanced experience and/or degree(HR or business) preferred.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role, which include hearing, speaking, typing, and occasionally moving and/or lifting up to 15 pounds.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.