Invesco is one of the world’s leading global investment managers. We are the 6th largest US retail asset manager and the 13th largest investment manager globally, and our more than 8,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. We are purely focused on managing a comprehensive range of active, passive and alternative investment capabilities, which we draw on to provide customized solutions aligned to client needs, our most important benchmark.
As a Market Leader for the Personal Investing Platform (PIP) Channel, you will be responsible for building long-standing trusted partnerships with Financial Consultants and their clients to maximize long-term holdings of Invesco products and services. Serving as the face of Invesco to clients, you will be an integral part of furthering the client journey. The Invesco Personal Investing Platform provides investment solutions to individual investors by offering access to our investment strategies through custodian-driven model portfolios or directly through strategic partnerships with these platforms. This role will have national coverage focused on Fidelity & Charles Schwab relationships. The ideal candidate will be located in the central US.
- Develop differentiated client relationships, including expanding existing client relationships and developing new profitable relationships to reach maximum wallet share.
- Develop and execute consultative sales strategies that maximize market penetration and increase customer loyalty.
- Partner with RIA & Private Client Group, Strategic Accounts, Marketing and Client Service to ensure alignment around business strategy, capitalize on opportunities and overcome specific challenges.
- Develop and execute on a data-driven client segmentation strategy to deepen strategic partnerships which will drive revenue and meet sales goals.
- Deliver best-in-class presentations to Financial Consultants, Custodian Managed Account Consulting Groups and High Net Worth Clients.
- Strong ability to handle presentation delivery via telephone, virtual, office visits, cluster meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Build relationships with strategic partners through face-to-face meetings, portfolio manager conference calls, telephone contact and other high touch personal communication.
- Act as both a subject matter expert and consultant to PIP Channel advisors and our direct investors by sharing subject matter expertise and providing on-going high impact market intelligence.
- Partner with the Division Sales Manager to develop and implement a territory sales plan which is aligned with the overarching division plan.
- Manage expense budget and handle other administrative functions effectively.
- Five or more years of sales experience in marketing investment products.
- Experience working directly with High Net Worth investors and determining suitability is preferred.
- Background in Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) is essential, with strong knowlege of Fixed Income.
- Experience working directly with Custodian Referral Platforms – Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions, Schwab Advisor Network – is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income markets and Fixed Income investment instruments.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Consultative, client first approach, delivering solutions, not products, to meet client needs and drive results.
- Excellent listening skills with a natural inclination to focus on client needs coupled with strong presentation and communication skills, both in-person and virtual.
- A digital and data-driven mindset to develop and execute on a strategic business plan, including the adoption of technologies that improve efficiency and lead to an enhanced client experience.
- Technical investment expertise including superior knowledge of mutual funds, ETFs, SMAs and their competitive landscape and in-depth understanding of Capital Markets and the impact of economic factors.
- Ability to operate independently with a growth mindset.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Undergraduate, college degree or equivalent preferred.
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- CFP, CFA, CIMA or similar certification a plus.
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) required.
- The position will be remote with approximately 50% travel
- Position will require travel throughout the US.
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.