New York City, NY, United StatesFull TimeMid-Level Posted 3 days ago
Blockstack PBC is looking for a proactive and strategic Exchange Business Development Partner to build effective partnerships with enterprise level exchanges, creating opportunities to enable a successful listing for Blockstack and related tokens. This role will be essential in growing the footprint of Blockstack across the financial sector, and is critical to our mission to acquire 1M users by 2020. Candidates for this role should demonstrate a strong background in financial services, and ideally has worked with or formed long lasting partnerships with multiple exchanges in the past.
- Lead inbound and outbound sales initiatives across exchanges
-Get the Blockstack Token live on a number of exchanges
- Increase number of Stacks token holders
- Define and measure KPIs for success and communicate goals to the team
You have a history of successful partnerships. In the past, you have worked on cutting edge projects that pioneered innovation, and built sales pipelines from the ground up. 10+ years professional experience.
- Strong Sales skills, with record for closing difficult deals
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Ability to develop and implement targeted sales initiatives
- Experience building and managing sales pipeline, specifically in the financial exchange sector
- Ability to develop and deliver upon challenging KPIs
- Ability to set sales processes and educate others on sales strategy and reporting
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think fast and thoroughly
- Highly ethical
- Proactive solution provider
We get a lot of applicants, and have historically hired people who are proactively involved in our work and mission of decentralizing the internet. We hope you explore our Whitepaper, Browser, Github, and Slack prior to submitting your resume.