Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. They help businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. Gainsight offers their employees benefits like:
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first. Our values — Golden Rule, Success for All, Child-like Joy, Shoshin, and Staying Thirsty — guides us towards that mission.
Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America and EY’s Entrepreneur of The Year. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
The Social Media Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a strong online presence for Gainsight through various social media platforms, The role will support the marketing team in establishing weekly / monthly goals for the company’s social media strategy, with a focus on executing a consistent cadence of social media posts, distribution and promotion of content (blog posts, gated content, webinars, events, etc) and influencer engagement. Additionally, this role will support the management and execution of the social media presence for certain members of Gainsight’s Executive Leadership, and assist in managing and updating the platform used for Gainsight’s internal social advocacy program.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, analyze, optimize and maintain a strong organic social media presence across different platforms i.e LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- Interact with followers/audience and respond accordingly to social media questions, comments and inquiries
- Stay hip with the game and understand new pop culture trends in music, binge worthy TV shows, fashion, movies, video games, and find creative ways to weave this into Gainsight’s social media narrative.
- Source and recommend relevant and impactful partnerships/engagement with influencers and/or local/global figures to grow company’s social media following
- Ensure brand consistency through tone, messaging and content creation
- Manage the organic social media program which includes managing the social media editorial calendar, social media monitoring, authoring social media copy, promotion of company announcements, blogs, and lead generation initiatives (webinars, events, product announcements, etc.)
- Create and manage an organic social strategy for Gainsight’s flagship conference, Pulse
- Manage the employee social advocacy program (PostBeyond) to increase social selling initiatives, in support of broader organizational goals for social channels
- Manage the social media profiles of certain members of the executive staff team as needed. This includes writing copy on their behalf, publishing event promotions, third-party content, relevant Gainsight content, job openings in CS, live streams, company announcements, and more.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing in B2B SaaS space
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - builds effective relationships across departments
- Ability to maintain a regular cadence of internal status meetings to report on daily / weekly priorities and progress
- Ability to independently produce channel content that aligns with Gainsight’s values and voice
- Experience working with PostBeyond, SproutSocial or similar social media platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Marketo, SalesForce, A/B testing social post formats
- Experience with internal communication and collaboration channels (Slack / Email / Monday.com)
- Someone who spends way too much time on Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram
- Someone who gets FIRED UP about customer success!
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.