Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the organization, cataloguing, maintenance, administration plan and reporting surrounding Healthfirst’s current and future learning management system (LMS), and the day-to-day activities of Learning operations
- Determine, in conjunction with senior leadership and Delivery and Design teams, the best learning technologies to deploy to support learners’ skill development and capabilities
- Consult with Delivery, Measurement, Instructional Design teams and subject matter experts to gather system/platform technical requirements, determine functional and reporting design needs, and ensure a successful user experience, as well as support achievement of desired learning outcomes
- Identify and manage stakeholder relationships to drive buy-in, adoption, and engagement of learning technologies across the enterprise
- Lead the Learning operations/technology team (e.g., goal setting, management, coaching, and performance) as they support various enterprise-wide and business unit Learning initiatives
- Assess the value and impact of new learning technologies, tools, and systems, and define success criteria for learning technologies in partnership with SMEs, across Learning and the enterprise, and various stakeholders
- Partner across the organization to develop a learning technology governance
- Manage and ensure full capability and compatibility of all new and existing learning and knowledge sharing systems, tools, and integrations, including cloud-based/mobile environments
- Work directly with cross-functional system owners in IT, and other parts of the organization to create and maintain integration points for full system functionality
- Oversee the work with third party instructional technology vendors and partners to manage and enhance the use of systems
- Identify, develop, and deploy innovative technologies to enhance and support Learning initiatives and enhance learner experience
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of leading-edge learning technology and advise and recommend new and emerging solutions
- Define the knowledge management strategy for our knowledge base and maintain high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill levels
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, HR partners, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop and support Healthfirst’s Knowledge Management framework and processes
- Analyze the effectiveness and evaluate the business impact of knowledge management and communities of practice, track the usage, and define the efficiency of the knowledge base content
- Establish guidelines based on knowledge base best practices and lead and support social networks and the formation of communities of practice
- Manage knowledge management practices as well as design new knowledge distribution policies and encourage the use of any new practices
- Interact with Healthfirst teammates and business unit managers – act as a mediator to answer queries about knowledge management products and practices
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience working with learning technologies (e.g. LMS, LXP, LRS, etc.), preferably in a high-growth company
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Experience working within L&D and/ or other learning organizations with understanding of learning design, delivery, and instruction
- Proven experience in managing complex projects involving instructional technology, instructional and/or user experience design, and LMS administration
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Experience partnering on enterprise technology implementations and solutions
- Outstanding influencing and communication skills, including strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of xAPI, SCORM and AICC standards
- Experience managing and maintaining accessibility standards within systems and technology
- Experience with the design and implementation of learning technology solutions
- Demonstrated excellence in people management and adept at leading and managing a team in the Operations space
- Strong knowledge of emerging and innovative technology related to Learning
- Experience leading and managing a Knowledge Management system/process
- Strategic thinker and demonstrated ability to influence all levels of an organization
- Advanced organizational and project management capabilities
- Able to initiate and execute complex projects with minimal guidance
Please note: Since we care so greatly about our employees' and members' wellbeing, Healthfirst is moving to an in-office environment where our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As a Healthfirst team member, you must be fully vaccinated with a CDC/FDA approved COVID-19 shot(s) to work in our offices, even if you are partially remote. If you are selected to interview for this role, we will explain our vaccination policy in further detail and ensure you are comfortable moving forward with this company policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid “@healthfirst.org” email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.