The Partner Director is responsible for owning and developing a book of business consisting of AppNexus’ strategic partners, often representing some of the largest players in the advertising technology landscape. Responsibility includes driving platform spend/revenue, cultivating executive-level client relationships, as well as the day-to-day ownership over the book of business. AppNexus seeks candidates who are proactive, results-driven, and thrive in team-oriented, fast-paced environments.
About the team:
Marketplace Partners sales & account management is a driven and results-oriented team that helps bring AppNexus’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions, intuitive and effective ad serving tools, and strategic business consulting. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet commercial objectives, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Build, cultivate, and nurture relationships throughout client’s organization to grow business partnership
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day customer activity.
- Advocate for the client internally
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities, and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Leverage knowledge of AppNexus offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
- Ensure client success and satisfaction with AppNexus products and solutions
- Provide feedback to product on needs and use cases to shape roadmap
- Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery
About your skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience in Partnership Management or other related client-facing roles
- Comfortable building and managing relationships at senior-levels (i.e., C-level)
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
- Experience with technology solutions preferred but not required
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You are a self-starter who looks to take initiative and works to outperform goals.