As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Invesco
Develop the next generation technologies that change how users interact with the Invesco Vision platform. As part of the solutions research and analytics team, you will work alongside some of the best technologists, UI/UX designers and quantitative researchers to evolve our flagship cloud-based portfolio construction and analytics platform.
The role will allow for significant opportunities for creativity and innovation.
You will be responsible for:
- Work on cutting-edge project to develop the next generation of portfolio analytics web application
- Work with technologists, UI/UX engineers,researchers to architect and build mobile-responsive web applications that are highly scalable, secure and compatible with modern browsers(IE/Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Safari)
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle
- Communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audience
- Utilize proactive problem-solving to address challenges and functional concerns
- Help establish back-end best practices andguidelines
The experience you bring:
- Graduate degree in computer science
- 2+ years of Working experience of web frameworks(React, Angular or Backbone). Preferably with the ReactJS/Redux/Flux technologystack
- Knowledge of design and creating an attractiveand seamless user experience
- Good communication skills, ability to mentor andwork collaboratively
- Highly organized and with great time managementskills
- Strong attention to details
- Familiarity with TensorFlow.js or similar frameworks and ability to implement/deploy ML models on the browser
- Experience with deploying apps in docker containers
- Prior experience working in financial service/fintech
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
- Flexible time off and opportunities for aflexible work schedule
- 401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
- Health & well being benefits
- Parental Leave benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned tothis job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be anequal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender,gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin,citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.