Mobile Specialist - Digital Operations
The Mobile Specialist – Digital Operations will work as part of a new team within OUTFRONT, working cross-functionally to launch client mobile campaigns acting as the primary liaison post sale to gather information, as well as pre-sale working with Product Management to develop best practices from campaign analysis for Sales and Marketing usage in the field.
As part of the digital team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you work with creative product managers and engineers, putting findings into action for the benefits of both our clients and the company.
This role is responsible for pre-sale consultations on best practices with Sales and Sales Support, post-sale information gathering and campaign fulfillment activities, and monitoring reporting at the individual campaign level for performance including making recommendations for enhancement where needed.
- Data and asset gathering for setup of all sold deals via existing and evolving workflow systems
- Review campaign details for best results and clarify any unclear instructions through direct contact with sales and/or their client
- Cross checking with sales and clients to ensure campaigns are accurate before going live in the markets
- Analyze campaign performance (Impression delivery, CTR, SAR, etc.) to guarantee clients’ expectations are met and/or exceeded, as well as resolving any issues and preventing such conflicts from arising across all future mobile campaigns
- Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external partners
- Troubleshoot and prevention of any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting as well as consultation on best practices
- Assist clients with creative spec requirements and delivery of digital creative
- Monitor daily reporting for performance and campaign launch
- Provide weekly reports for sales, sales assistants and product manager to evaluate overall and individual campaign progress
- Pull discrepancy reports for campaigns and advise on necessary actions
- 1 - 3 years of experience in operations including running, setting up, optimizing, and executing campaigns preferred
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets. Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, flexibility and adaptation to learn new technology products and tools
- Strong understanding of digital ad media/ad ops, platforms, and technologies with excellent internal and external client facing communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in advertising/sales and familiarity with database applications a plus
- Occasional travel required – between 10-25%