This position is responsible in assisting and supporting the Sales Team’s efforts to meet and exceed revenue goals. In addition, this individual will need to coordinate, communicate and process all Sales related correspondence, contracts and any other pertinent reports.
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with all A/E’s and also our internal personnel and external clients, including advertising agencies and out-of-home buying services.
- Provide good customer service with follow up on any /all requests on behalf of the Account Executive.
- Coordinate and process advertising contracts, internal work orders, non-space agreements, paper request forms, client posting instructions, completion reports, credits, CCN’s and all other paperwork associated with completing the sales process.
- Coordinate and track production activities of accounts and provide accurate completion reports upon installation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the CMS / IMS systems with the ability to create effective proposals, contracts and maps for the Account Executives.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT:
Multiple concurrent tasks, frequent interruptions, mathematical skills, verbal and written communication, and detailed work. Must be able to maintain highly confidential information.ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of the Sales Department.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must be professional in appearance and manner, be multi-task oriented and be able to communicate clearly, comprehensively with complete personal and professional integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, written and organizational skills.
- Self motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work experience (preferably in the sales advertising field).