Real Estate Manager
This position is responsible for supervising all Real Estate Representatives and real estate support personnel. This position manages all real estate market activities including monitoring site identification, leasing, permitting, renewal lease negotiations, easement negotiations, vegetation control, variance and ordinance presentations and other related matters as deemed necessary by management.
- Supervises all Real Estate Representatives and Real Estate personnel.
- Supervises and insures the maintenance of the leaseholds of all key existing locations within the geographic area using lease renewal and lease-rent-reduction programs as mandated by management.
- Identifies new locations and all new leases and sites for subsequent sign development.
- Oversees negotiations for leasing of properties on equitable terms as prescribed by OUTFRONT Media lease renewal guidelines.
- Monitors all renewal leases on equitable terms as prescribed by OUTFRONT Media lease renewal guidelines.
- Oversees the settlement of any discrepancies (property-line disputes, ingress-egress problems, roof damage, etc.) to the satisfaction of the concerned parties.
- Directs the processes to secure all permits (both new and renewal), variances, re-zoning, annexations, etc.
- Develops and implements a continuing community relations program in each market, including grassroots program for state and federal political action.
- Serves as a liaison with operations, other internal departments and subcontractors to assure the quality and accuracy of installation of the signs.
- Serves as public affairs representative striving to positively impact the ordinances and regulations which control the outdoor advertising industry by building community coalitions.
- Oversees the maintenance of all lease files and records for optimum accuracy and completeness.
- Supervises and implements any department budgets, including lease rents, capital expenditures, etc.
- Directs the preparation of all reports and analyses emanating from the Real Estate Department.
- Supervises the preparation of any requisite work orders for the development of sign sites and assists on finical analysis for capital expenditures.
- Completes projects as directed by the Vice President of Real Estate.
- Negotiates leasing of properties on equitable terms for a significant duration, and then services each lease through its duration, always communicating directly with each landowner.
- Renews leases on equitable terms as prescribed by OUTFRONT Media's lease renewal guidelines.
- Travels as needed to meet with property owners throughout market area.
- Identifies organic sites for sign development.
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media and the Real Estate Department.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Commercial real estate background or previous corporate real estate background preferred.
- Experience in permitting, land use, zoning and lobbying preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and influencing skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong client facing skills.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experiences in developing teams and achieving sales success.
- Must be professional in appearance and manner and be multi-task oriented and be able to communicate clearly, comprehensively and with complete personal and professional integrity.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.