OUTFRONT Media is looking for an energetic and driven individual to engage potential advertisers in New Jersey to help them make a connection with their customers through our media displays. Your success in this role will help propel you into new professional growth opportunities in an environment that is collaborative and people-centric. An Account Executive is motivated by identifying and solving advertising problems on behalf of the customer. They must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a structured solution selling process. They are natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative, team environment.
- Identify, engage and close new business prospects.
- Display customer centric approach when dealing with new and existing clients to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Act as a liaison between internal creative department and clients to assist in development of effective advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in development of effective advertising campaigns.
- Partner with Charting, Creative, Operations and Administrative staff to ensure on time delivery of advertisements in agreed upon locations.
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand existing business processes as well as investigate and troubleshoot issues in a time critical environment.
- Ability to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner.
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, and attention to detail, and follow through.
- Maintain a big picture, strategic outlook with the ability to iterate from company strategy and planning
- Self-motivated, standout colleague, action-and-results oriented.
- Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills- effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Extraordinary selling capability
- Ability to sell at all levels including C-Level positions
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre/post-sales.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts.
- Experience selling mobile mobile/digital advertising ecosystem a plus.
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- College degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ year experience in media sales.
- Local Market knowledge preferred.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.