Real Estate Representative
This position is responsible for all Real Estate market activities including site identification, leasing, permitting, renewal lease negotiations, easement negotiations, vegetation control, variance and ordinance presentations and other related matters as deemed necessary by management.
- Negotiates leasing of properties on equitable terms for a significant duration, and then services each lease through its duration, always communicating directly with each landowner.
- Renews leases on equitable terms as prescribed by OUTFRONT Media's lease renewal guidelines.
- Travels as needed to meet with property owners throughout market area.
- Identifies new sites for sign development.
- Settles any discrepancies (property-line disputes, ingress-egress problems, roof damage, etc.) to the satisfaction of the concerned parties.
- Secures and renews permits for locations with all applicable jurisdictions.
- Advises management and sales force on local and state regulations to ensure compliance.
- Serves as a liaison with operations and subcontractors to assure the quality and accuracy of installation of the signs and timely vegetation management.
- Meets with Local, State and/or Federal governmental officials and their staffs where legislative lobbying is acceptable and appropriate. Addresses public meetings to positively impact proposed ordinance changes.
- Maintains all lease files and records with optimum accuracy and completeness.
- Directs the administrative activities of the Real Estate Assistant.
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media and the Real Estate Department.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Commercial real estate background or previous corporate real estate background preferred.
- Self-starter who likes challenges.
- Bachelor Degree
- Must be professional in appearance and manner.
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Market knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.