Manager, CRM Marketing
OVERVIEW OF ROLE (Scope)
What we’re looking for
A team player, detail oriented, data focused do-er who goes “all-in” and can get it done. The Manager, CRM will be responsible for development and execution of CRM campaigns and across key direct-to-consumer initiatives for AMCN. She/he will also manage the execution and launch of new CRM capability that may include Fan Analytics, Targeting solutions, and Personalization functionality. The CRM manager will develop and implement process, techniques, and best practices for all customer-centric CRM initiatives. The CRM team will leverage a data-driven approach to help build and maintain customer relationships across traditional linear and digital channels, products, and services.
The candidate will be highly collaborative and work cross-functionally to help the team achieve growth targets by developing a deep and actionable understanding of our customers. The role is visible within the Marketing and Digital teams and includes interaction with stakeholders within product, ad sales, BI/analytics and franchise partners.
This role reports to the VP, CRM Marketing and maintains relationships with Directors and Managers across various teams. The role will also engage and execute with external agency and vendor partners.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the development, execution, and launch of targeted relationship marketing campaigns.
- Manage and transform Digital Campaign execution process to best leverage 1st Party Fan Data and targeting capability.
- Manage ongoing outbound email campaign process for marketing and content programs, including drive calendar creation and maintenance, process development, QA, and channel performance.
- Partner with Media and BI teams to develop and distribute relevant campaign and audience acquisition performance measurement analysis to team as well as AMC business partners.
- Provide project management support for various CRM activities, including technology enhancements, new capability launch, and pilot tests.
- Provide input and support the launch of new CRM capability including Fan Identity, DMP, and Fan Registration programs.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience managing and executing Digital campaigns, including Display, Video, and outbound email channels.
- Comfortable with Digital Marketing techniques, with a strong emphasis on performance optimization processes, experimental test design, and performance read-out.
- Experience with common Digital Ad-Tech toolset including DCM, DMP, ESP, and measurement partners.
- Proficiency with advanced data visualization toolset (Tableau, Google 360 Suite)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills, including the ability to distill and relay data to a variety of audiences.
- Team-oriented and adept at interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in corporate setting while having comfort with startup-like environment – Experimentation, Learnings, Discern and share intelligence.