Associate Manager, Social Marketing
What we’re looking for
A passionate, competitive, bold, digital-savvy person who is “All In.”
As an Associate Manager, Social Marketing you will play an integral part of a larger, best-in-class social team, aiding in the development and execution of core show brands and content-driven strategies in the digital and social space. The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with social experience at the agency level and a demonstrated 'data-driven' mind-set. The position requires someone who is articulate both in written and verbal communication, energetic and passionate about all things digital and social and a willingness to learn and support a great team. This role reports to the Director of Social and Maintains close and highly responsive relationship with the Brand Directors, VP of Marketing, and social agencies.
- Work with and support two Social Marketing Managers in their execution and maintenance of social strategies and community pages for The Walking Dead, Preacher, Fear The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Into the Badlands, etc.
- Partner with production and social agency on all asset trafficking in alignment with overall strategy as well as Marketing, Content, Creative Teams and Production Managers.
- Manage activities and communication between the Press Relations and Social teams, including: talent verification, approvals on articles and talent content to be posted socially, and ad hoc Press/talent requests.
- Proactively search for and pull down all imposter social accounts in partnership with key social platform partners – FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the competitive marketplace and digital industry reporting on the latest news, findings and trends -- weekly monitoring and sharing of platform advancements and changes as well as interesting work to the larger AMC/SundanceTV teams.
- Lead approval process for all elements of Legal and Privacy requirements online as well as social marketing campaigns.
- Some administrative duties such as meeting scheduling, budget tracking, etc.
- 2yrs.+ social media experience with brand or agency - advertising, marketing.
- Digital or creative agency account management experience preferred
- Passionate about television, pop culture and tech. Entertainment experience a plus, but not mandatory.
- Self-starter who is self-motivated with strong collaboration abilities.
- Strong time and project management ability.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Must be flexible to work outside normal business hours
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- Bachelor degree mandatory, Communications, Marketing or Design Degree Preferred