Lead Enterprise Relationship Manager 1
The Lead Enterprise Relationship Manager is responsible for uncovering opportunities to penetrate both net new accounts as well as within an assigned & new deck of Enterprise accounts. The primary focus of the Lead Relationship Manager is to develop a strong presence in a competitive landscape (i.e. Cloud, Private WAN (MPLS), Co-location, Equipment) while achieving profitability and performance standards. The Lead Relationship Manager will market the full suite of services under the CenturyLink portfolio ranging from Cloud & Managed Hosting services to MPLS, SIP & Networking hardware.
Sourcing candidates for future opportunities, this requisition is to build a source pool of qualified candidates.
- Prospects on a continual basis to identify, qualify, and close high quality net new business.
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Ensure and maintain minimum funnel goals are met or exceeded.
- Strategically leads internal resources to develop and execute successful pursuit plans.
- Lead all prospecting and sales-related activities within an assigned deck of Enterprise accounts to grow net new revenue and new bookings.
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within customers, and other industry forums to create new opportunities/prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience. Typically 5+ years of Business to Business technology sales experience in Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years in Hosting, Cloud, and/or IP network transport sales or related high tech industry.
- Proficiency with MS products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of the Sales Professional Assessment.
- 10+ years of outside Business to Business technology sales experience in “named” accounts.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 3-5 years consecutive and successful sales experience with one company.
- Build insightful and influential champions and coaches within accounts to help identify and qualify opportunities in complex environments.
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment across territory.
- Use an effective consultative approach to create highly differentiated solutions that establish CenturyLink as a strategic business partner.
- Effectively leads and leverages internal resources at multiple levels within CenturyLink and the customer to build the best solution for customer.
- Fully understand the customer’s decision process and create a formal trial closing process to ensure deal closure in a complex environment.