Cyber Software Engineer - CSI Austin, TX
Raytheon Cyber Security Innovations, (CSI), formerly Center Of Innovation (COI) is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to perform cutting-edge research and technology development. The successful candidate will be a member of a small, innovative team employing diverse technical disciplines to advance the state of the art in a key CNO technology. Key areas of focus include reverse engineering, persistence/anti-persistence technologies, forensics/anti-forensic analysis, vulnerability research, wireless and network communications, and low level development. The problem domain requires expertise from more disciplines than any one candidate will possess. As such, candidates must be capable of learning and collaborating to maintain a fast and effective research tempo.
We seek a qualified C ARM Developer to perform and manage activities involved with requirements gathering, design, development, documentation, interfacing, integration, testing, maintenance, and modification of complex classified and unclassified software applications.
* Perform research to identify and evaluate algorithms
* Develop software to implement functionality in Python and C
* Develop test software to verify correctness and performance, including unit tests
* Close collaboration with the team to share ideas, report status, and define interfaces
Required Experience and Skills:
* 6 or 8+ years of directly relevant professional experience
* Experience developing in Python and in C
* Experience using revision control systems
* Experience with ARM assembly
* Experience using cross compilers
* Linux kernel module development
* Understanding of networking concepts and protocols
Preferred Additional Experience/Skills
* Experience with reverse engineering
* Strong knowledge of software security principles
* Network programming
* B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc. or equivalent experience in software development
Required Security Clearance:
* Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. An active/existing security clearance is a plus for this position. U.S. Citizenship required
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."