Field Engineer II
Field Engineer II
Raytheon Intelligence, Information & Services Division (IIS) has opportunities for TSA IT Specialist. As a TSA IT Specialist you will perform a wide variety of task with respect to TSA computer hardware, software, networks and user support. Supports, maintains and utilizes various company and customer resources. Assist with asset management, configuration, technical and operational onsite support services. Implement hardware and software Installations, Moves, Adds, and Changes (IMAC) and perform break-fix maintenance (including warranty maintenance/coordination) and support on IT equipment as well as other on-site support as required. Provide deployment and ongoing support of technologies (voice, data and video) within the TSA's IT infrastructure environment. Examples include but not limited to: servers, workstations, desktops/laptops, tablets, local/network printers/scanners, peripherals, network devices, communication devices, Electronic Time and Attendance System (eTAS) clocks Duress Alarms, TSE and TSA-owned closets and IT communication racks/cabinets.
Tasks will be assigned at various airport sites at the following locations in the US.
AL - Birmingham, AR - Little Rock, AZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver, ID - Boise, KS - Wichita, LA - New Orleans, MO - St. Louis, ND - Fargo, NE - Omaha, OK - Oklahoma City, SD - Sioux Falls, TN - Memphis ANGB, TN - Nashville, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - El Paso, TX - Houston, TX - San Antonio, UT - Salt Lake City, WV - Ceredo
Duties include but not limited to:
- Resolve incident, verify incident is resolved and obtain user acknowledgement that no issues remain. Update Remedy ticket with resolution and asset records.
- Receive incident ticket, contact user to gather additional information and/or schedule resolution activities.
- Research IMPACT Site Support Operations Portal and Asset Records for any known history on this incident, equipment and software. Troubleshoot problem/issue and formulate corrective action(s), and as needed, work with other providers to isolate trouble.
- Obtain hardware or software required and coordinate with TSA service providers or 3rd party providers.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Bachelor degree and at least 6 years of related experience
- Experience with computer networking, computer maintenance, hardware installation, and cabling
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Experience and/or certification on one or more TSA Security Systems
- Experience in a TSA environment
- Knowledge of Security Screening Equipment
- Experience working with virtual teams
Required Education : Bachelors degree in a Technical Field is preferred, but an Associates Degree with at least 8 years of directly related experience OR High School with at least 10 years’ directly related experience is required.
HIRING FOR THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.