Business and Operations Manager
Business and Operations ManagerPosition Description
Lead by Elizabeth Purvis (elizabethpurvis.com), 7-Figure Goddess, LLC is an online personal growth company dedicated to empowering women in the areas of metaphysics, manifesting, money, business, and personal transformation. Our core brand, Feminine Magic®, delivers quality education in the area of metaphysics, supporting our clients to achieve personal and financial success.OVERVIEW
As our Business and Operations Manager, your primary role will be to implement our strategic objectives and manage all aspects of the business including new programs, marketing projects and existing operations. Because we’re a small company, you’ll have other projects to contribute to, including some client care (initially – we don’t expect this to be your strong suit). Strong initiative and *complete ownership* are key.BENEFITS
We are a success-driven company committed to growth and impact! In addition to your competitive salary, you’ll enjoy many work/life balance perks, including flexibility in your schedule (we are all working moms who insist on family time), hitting your deadlines from home (working virtually), paid sick days, paid time off and personal / professional development opportunities. PLUS: You get to bring ALL of you to work and be who you really are. Bring on the “woo” – we are too!
To be seriously considered for this role, please look at what we need:– Required –
- Extensive project management experience, including directing team and ensuring their work gets done
- Understanding of digital marketing and marketing funnels (you’ll also learn on the job)
- Experience developing and managing marketing campaigns
- A big fan of details and metrics, to track and measure successful campaigns
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous decisions in a timely manner
- Comfortable executing QUICKLY and pivoting when needed. (We operate in short timeframes.)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Love of personal growth. We are a self-development company and expect our team to better their best. We care deeply about who we serve and how we show up. You must bring your best self, be dedicated to improving, and pour love into your work.
- Understanding CRMs and automated email marketing
- Basic understanding of HTML and WordPress
- Ability to write powerful and effective marketing copy
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- A “woo” side to you – we teach magic, after all. (No joke.)
This is a team position, so you should be self-sufficient and self- motivated but able to work well with other team members. Though you will be implementing and tracking more than designing from the ground up, there are some creative aspects to the role. Since you may be asked to double in other roles occasionally, it’s important to be flexible about what you do, willing to work in a face-paced environment, and always eager to learn new skills and emerging technologies.
This is a full-time, salaried position. No contractors, agencies, or “side gigs.” You want to go all in with a fantastic opportunity.
We are based in the Portland, Oregon area. Ultimately, we are looking for someone local (PDX or vicinity) to work virtually – so we can connect in-person and establish our “home base.” However, we’ll consider out-of-the-area candidates working virtually, with the understanding that relocation will be required within 12 months.RESPONSIBILITIES
Planning and implementation of marketing, business and service delivery initiatives (delivery of new programs, funnels, launches, websites, etc)
Manage all marketing campaigns, including metrics, and insure that objectives are met within budget
Managing the team and operations, including service delivery, creating systems and procedures as needed
Guarding Elizabeth’s time and uphold boundaries; being the go-to decision-maker for their team
Continually make everything we do even better: Review and create daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for ad campaigns so we can always be enhancing our services
Have LOTS of fun with a rock star team!SOUND LIKE YOU? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU....
Send an email to email@example.com with a subject line of "Application: Business and Operations Manager" and include:
- 1-2 paragraphs about why you believe you would love and be great at this position
- What are your own goals for 2018 and beyond, and how does this opportunity fit those goals?
- Resume or description of relevant work experience, and 2 or 3 references
You’ll receive an autoresponder to confirm your application has been received. (Check your spam or junk folder before resending your application.)
All candidates who make the short list will be required to complete a short project so that we can see your brilliance in action.
Position starts immediately; applications reviewed on a first-come, first-considered basis. If you're called, apply now. :)