The Marketing Technology team ensures that the marketing systems and technologies are fully integrated to meet the needs for various Marketing functions. The team evaluates the technical needs of an organization and recommends solutions for marketing automation platforms. This team defines system and functional requirements, assess available technologies, creates, and development specifications for marketing technologies. Marketing Technology is responsible for the development and modifications of internal applications, and database systems, document systems changes, may be involved with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or Enterprise Application Integration for marketing technologies. Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives, diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Marketing Technology measures performance against process requirements for marketing automation platforms and aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
The Marketing Technology Lead will be responsible for executing and analyzing digital marketing opportunities, working closely with other functional areas, including marketing, product marketing, and product development. This role serves as the Administer of our marketing automation platform (Oracle Marketing Cloud - Eloqua) and will have hands-on, day to day responsibility for the Oracle Eloqua platform—supporting our acquisition and customer marketing teams in executing campaigns, monitoring performance and updating integration between Eloqua and SalesForce, developing program and processes to ensure high data quality standards are met and implementing efficient workflows to drive customer demand and engagement through these vehicles.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing-related field or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in marketing technology and/or marketing operations,
- 3+ years hands on admin experience with Oracle Eloqua marketing automation Platform (E10 preferred)
- Eloqua Master Certified (B2B Luminary status a plus)
- Strong experience with marketing technologies (Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, SalesForce, Drift, etc)
- Basic working knowledge of html and css, knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and the creative development and execution process
- Excellent attention to detail, strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Adept at multi-tasking and juggling a variety of time-sensitive projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as lead solution architect for Marketing Technologies maintaining a strong technical understanding of the platforms’ capabilities and remain up to date on new features.
- Apply best practices to implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaign managers.
- Present compelling arguments in meaningful way to a variety of audiences when the need for changes to core processes are identified.
- Performs hands-on Oracle Eloqua administration under little supervision for the digital marketing team and business channel managers, assisting in the creation of effective marketing campaigns to maximize demand generation and sales opportunities for our sales teams worldwide.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution involving Oracle Eloqua including: email marketing campaigns, landing page creation, nurturing campaigns, form creation and processing, data management and segmentation, Salesforce / Eloqua integration, lead routing, mobile marketing, reporting etc.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Sr. Marketing Technology Specialists and B2B campaign members, while not directly managing team members.
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Collaborate effectively with sales to develop lead management and ABM processes that scale for the enterprise
- Collaborate effectively with demand and customer marketing managers, creative services, content, and web design teams on development and execution issues involving marketing automation and Oracle Eloqua.
- Stay abreast of new Oracle Eloqua and marketing operations developments and make recommendations for strategic improvements to continually improve and develop the effectiveness of the platform.
- Research, recommend and oversee the implementation of Oracle Eloqua App partners and 3rd party integrations to enhance the user experience through digital interactions.
- Identify and build the business case for new tools and systems to support marketing and sales goals
- Conduct quality assurance testing for email and web projects as needed
- Assist in new digital marketing projects/initiatives as necessary
- All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.