Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software company in a category of its own.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future – enabling our customers to be employers of choice for their employees and supervisors.
Our Product & Technology organization nurtures a dynamic agile work environment full of talented individuals with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds working in small squads around a shared mission. Guided by our development principles, and a passion for compelling software, we come together to deliver great products and make Paylocity an exciting place to work.
The Project Assistant is responsible for providing project, event, and administrative support for the Product & Technology organization. This role will work under the direction of multiple team members and assist with projects that span from executing upon meeting coordination details to assisting with technology platform roll out. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member who will interact with various teams at any given time, be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
Who you are:
• Adept at interacting with all levels and types of roles
• Able to work independently with a focus on efficiency
• An advocate for continuous improvement in routines and processes
• Superb attention to detail with the ability to deal with multiple projects at one time
• Skillful communicator with an affinity for quality
How we work:
• Curiosity and candor; the quality of the idea wins the day
• Casual, focused, and agile environment operating under our shared principles
• Customers at the center of everything we do
• Small, mission-focused squads with an entrepreneurial spirit backed by enterprise investments
• Consistent routines across stakeholders to ensure complete transparency
• Close working relationship between executive stakeholders and customers
What we offer:
• A compelling mission to elevate payroll and human resources across the backroom and into the boardroom
• Focus on helping our customers automate manual processes, appeal to the modern workforce, and glean insights from analytics
• Lean enabling process that focuses on putting our customers at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to investing in our products, hiring the best talent, and giving them the chance to meaningfully contribute to a vast market opportunity
• Ample opportunity and encouragement to stay current with external training
• A phenomenal culture that keeps getting better
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly
• Demonstrated organization skills and acute attention to detail
• Experience with planning, managing and executing small to large scale events and meetings, both internally and at offsite venues
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with Microsoft suite of tools, including the creation of formal presentations in PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to assist with project execution, unafraid to hold team members accountable for assigned tasks
During the last six months, you would have:
• Coordinated schedules and assisted in planning meetings both onsite and at offsite venues
• Managed calendars and travel arrangements for the core leadership team
• Assisted with the development and execution of projects plans including weekly status reports, project briefings, schedule updates, and holding individuals accountable for specific deliverables
• Created and maintained agendas for a variety of team meetings and events
• Assisted team leaders in the coordination of internal software deployments
• Managed permissions and administration of distribution lists, knowledge repositories and communication methods
• Formatted and finalized presentations for major events and ongoing product updates
• Suggested and implemented improvements in routines for greater efficiency and quality