Account Development Specialist
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Development Specialist is responsible for achieving monthly sales revenue targets while exemplifying the MINDBODY Core Values. They will focus on increasing the revenue and success of our existing client portfolio using upsell strategies to move our clients to a higher software tier or add-on marketing and retention tools at an additional monthly cost. The Account Development Specialist has a direct impact on increasing MINDBODY’S Average Revenue per Subscriber.
Our Account Development Sales team is the perfect place to take a sales career to the next level through training, mentorship opportunities, and defined paths for internal growth. If you thrive in a competitive and collaborative team environment, then this is the position for you.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- 1 year of sales or service experience, preferably in Software Sales or Health & Wellness industry.
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher.
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy.
- Excellent group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated career stability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Uses consultative sales skills to pitch and consult with existing clients by addressing their questions and needs to identify the proper MINDBODY upgrade solution.
- Initiates sales activity via phone, email, and text message including but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre and post demonstration reminder and follow up emails.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as well as strategically plans daily/weekly/monthly schedule in order to maximize return on time investment and meet and exceed performance targets.
- Executes single and multiple location deals to meet and exceed maximum sales targets.
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and industry trends.
- Communicates ongoing sales activity and account progress utilizing Salesforce.com
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.