Professional Services Manager
Act as the Homecare Homebase leadership liaison to the SVP of Operations team to ensure a successful implementation of Homecare Homebase’s home health and hospice software. The primary duty is to play a strategic role in evolving our Professional Services organization through the growth of our team members and manage the customer experience as they deploy the Homecare Homebase solution from a clinical, billing, financial and interface component.
This role involves consulting Managing Consultants and customers on best practices within the home health and hospice industries as well as consistently communicating the project health to all stakeholders. Responsible for working with Product Management, Customer Support, and the Development teams to ensure all contractual commitments and deliverables are being met. The Professional Services Manager must be customer focused, detail oriented and able to effectively sponsor multiple projects and teams at the same time. This individual will need to have experience in management and show a proven track record of managing towards results. They must be able to work independently and make decisions related to the overall project deployment of the Homecare Homebase product suite. This role will be focused on the integration of our entire Professional Services suite as it relates to cross functional training between the clinical and financial specialties within the group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and professional growth and deliverables of assigned teams of people to include clinical and financial SMEs their direct reports
- Responsible for timely and accurate performance reviews for the Implementation Team
- Communicate all business initiatives and goals to the professional services team as they are deployed.
- Serve as executive sponsor for all customers in the implementation phase to ensure the needs of the customers are met
- Responsible for Speed to proficiency – AIC/FICs billable in less than 90 days (average) with positive reference-ability
- Responsible for monitoring the reduction of education tickets submitted into Client Services by new customers and turn these into department initiatives
- Manage new hire utilization across AIC/FIC roles to 65% post 90 day start date
- Manage target attrition levels across the department
- Responsible for managing cross-functional roadmap and education programs to have FICs and AICs be interchangeable with their basic functions and training
- Ensure all contractual obligations are identified and timelines are defined and approved by all project stakeholders
- Provide sales and training estimates to potential customer prospects as requested by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Align all department goals and objectives with the overall Homecare Homebase business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement incentive programs in the department to promote productivity and department morale.
- Responsible for documentation regarding all hiring and termination practices within the implementation department
- Coordinating and training development of all HCHB new hires between clinical and financial
- Represent implementation team in operation leadership meeting
- Act as liaison between customer and Homecare Homebase Customer Support Specialists, Product Management, Development, and Quality Assurance teams to coordinate resolution to customer concerns as outlined in the customer project plan and/or contract.
- Collaborates with internal departments on company initiatives and projects assigned by executive leadership
- Independently conduct conference calls with customers to proactively address needs and ensure projects are scoped and delivered.
- Responsible for communication between implementation team members and executive leadership
- Responsible for weekly touch bases with Managing Consultants and their team
- Responsible for ensuring the PODs have quarterly PDPs initiated and evaluated.
- Responsible for Time and Expense approval ensuring they are in compliance with the HCHB guidelines outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Continue to look for ways to streamline professional services processes as it relates to customer adoption, employee commitment, creating additional revenue streams, and process automation.
- Communicate with AVP of Client Services and Customer Experience Manager to ensure support staff is aware of any challenges with the customer that may impede successful use of the application.
- Educate new customers on project methodologies and keys to a successful implementation
- Provide insight into application challenges for the development and quality assurance team to ensure customer concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Act as a resource person and escalation point to the Professional Services team members as needed while on site with a new customer.
- Adhere to departmental policy regarding necessary documentation.
- Adhere to HIPAA policies of Homecare Homebase.
- Responsible for department in the absence of Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring quarterly manual updates are taking place 2 weeks post release Manage complete responsibility of phone system.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by executive leadership