Mgr III, Information, Governan
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) seeks a Manager of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance and IT Mergers, Acquisitions & Integration. The position reports directly to the IIS Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and will lead a small team plus partner with larger teams in a matrixed environment.The manager will lead SMEs in IT governance and compliance as well as business continuity / disaster recovery planning along with supporting team members.The position is responsible for ensuring the appropriate governance of IT frameworks, the transition of the IT infrastructure of acquisitions, as well as IT business continuity solutions.This individual will play a critical role in providing leadership and expertise in the governance and risk management of information resources across our internal and external systems, including customers, partners and suppliers. Additionally, this person will provide post-close oversight monitoring on the status of merger / acquisition IT integration efforts and will partner with matrixed leads to implement an approach to integrate the IT infrastructure of acquisitions using common corporate processes. The person in this role must be comfortable acting with a reasonable degree of independence, making decisions that may have a positive or negative impact on the near-term success or failure of areas of the business and impact the company’s long term objectives.
- Responsible for the results and effectiveness of the IT Governance, Risk & Compliance and IT Mergers Acquisitions & Integration functions
- Ensures that the IT organization's practices and technologies are in accordance and compliance with all applicable local, state, federal, international and industry-specific laws and regulations such as DFARS, FAR, Export/Import, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), privacy laws and regulations domestic and international, interfacing with Internal Audit, Legal, HR, Finance, Contracts and other functions
- Lead the coordination and collaboration with internal, external and customer audit agencies to assess whether the IT processes and activities are adequate and functioning as designed and represented by management
- Serve as the leader and program manager for IT due diligence, pre-close and IT integration efforts related to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for IIS
- Lead M&A-related; projects addressing IT integration strategies for IIS inclusive of timelines, milestones, deliverables, close out, etc.
- Participates with other managers in developing and establishing business and corporate wide policies, processes, and procedures
- Manage the budget and resources to accomplish strategic goals
- Lead an IIS team and collaborate with product line and functional leaders to address top IT risk trends in the industry, oversee the annual risk assessment and address the risks through mitigation activities
- Develop and track success metrics; present progress and key metrics to senior management via executive level briefings
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies for enterprise wide IT disaster recovery (i.e. IT Preparedness) planning activities utilizing SME on your team
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Clearance.
- 10 years of experience leading complex IT projects spanning numerous disciplines
- Experience in effectively handling, leading and prioritizing multiple projects (including those with interdependencies) and ensuring team execution to established milestones
- Experience managing IT teams across a broad range of IT roles (example: network engineers, system administrators, database administrators, etc)
- Experience being the primary POC for a business line and/or product line to the IT function, ensuring the IT needs of the business have been met
- Experience with due diligence, compliance, standardization and integration of IT process and programs
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills through the ability to multi-task and provide a focus on meeting task objectives and schedules
- Articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the IIS business and build relationships at all levels
- Skilled communicator who is adept at explaining concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to think strategically with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong change management skills and the ability to partner with leaders to lead change
- Budgetary skills analyzing, developing, and reviewing budgets / cost estimates, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required
- Will require occasional travel
- Experience leading DFARS and/or Import/Export compliance efforts at an Aerospace and Defense industry company
- IT leadership experience in transitioning areas of IT infrastructure of acquisitions into the gaining company
- Possesses strong knowledge of IT frameworks (example NIST, COBIT) to develop and implement governance models and processes for managing IT
- Six Sigma Qualified Specialist
- B.S./B.A. in Information Technology/Systems, Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Business Unit ProfileRaytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.