About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management, helping thousands of offices nationwide run their workplace operations more seamlessly by combining technology, expertise, and high-quality service. As today’s leading companies are increasingly aware of the need for an excellent workplace experience, they are turning to Managed by Q to deliver it.
The facilities and office services industry represents a more than one trillion dollar opportunity globally, and has seen little to no innovation driven by technology prior to Managed by Q. Today, thousands of companies -- ranging from high growth start-ups to the Fortune 500 -- are using Q to discover, book, manage, and pay service providers across hundreds of service categories including cleaning, maintenance, IT, security and administrative staffing. By combining all of these services onto one frictionless platform, Q is changing the way the world works.
Founded in New York City in 2014 with a vision to build the operating system for offices, Managed by Q has been a powerful voice in the national conversation around the future of work. Heralded as the “standard bearer of good jobs in the on-demand economy,” Managed by Q has built a reputation for championing employee ownership and creating good jobs with opportunities for career growth for workers of all backgrounds. Today, Q employs over a thousand people across 5 cities and works with hundreds of small businesses, many of whom are introducing technology to their business for the first time to improve service quality and grow their bottom line.
Managed by Q is headquartered in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood, and has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, and Boston. The company is backed by the world's leading investors including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft and Staples.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a hard-working and highly organized Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for our Founder and Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing strong c-level support within a dynamic, fast-paced startup. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for everything from calendar management and travel coordination to assisting with various projects and tending to daily needs as they arise. The individual in this role must possess a strong sense of urgency and exhibit professionalism, proactivity, and resourcefulness while handling matters in a timely manner.
- Proactively manage the CEO’s complex, ever-changing calendar with strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Strategically schedule in accordance to productivity and anticipate the need to re-prioritize as necessary
- Act as day-to-day timekeeper, ensuring CEO is prompt, on time, and prepared for all meetings
- Assemble materials as needed for high priority meetings
- Own full travel logistics, including booking transportation, hotels, itinerary, materials, etc.
- Support in taking notes for necessary meetings and conduct follow-ups as appropriate
- Handle tasks quickly, proactively, and follow through to completion
- Manage CEO’s personal requests and errands
- Manage expense reporting on behalf of CEO
- Handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of executive assistant, administrative/personal assistant, or similar experience managing and supporting a c-level executive
- Ability to provide 24/7 connectivity
- Must have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information
- Have a keen attention to detail, especially when it comes to written communications, scheduling, and projects
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while remaining poised and composed under pressure
- A passion for Q’s mission to make the world work better
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the world’s fastest growing companies
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG