Product Marketing Manager
In this role, you will be the product “Jack-of-all-trades”, wearing many hats and getting the opportunity to work with all teams across Bluecore. Candidates should be eager to learn the data-driven digital marketing industry, possess strong independent drive, and have excellent problem solving abilities and communication. You will be expected to drive projects independently, getting inputs from teams and clients around the globe. You will be an impact-player – with the opportunity to contribute directly to Bluecore strategy.
Be prepared to work with an insanely motivated team to help drive innovation as well as define a new category in the retail marketing tech universe. We are excited to welcome a rockstar who is pumped to hit the ground running!Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and execution of the Go-To-Market strategy for new and existing products.
- Own the Go-To-Market calendar including related internal communication for the organization and report out weekly.
- Act as the liaison between Product & Engineering and Marketing & Sales: the voice and translator of the customer needs and desires
- Support sales and client services by developing expertise in Bluecore products, features, partnerships and services
- Represent Bluecore products for custom client discussions and at various industry events, tradeshows, and Bluecore events
- Cultivate a strategic vision for the organization which takes into account competitive intel, product strengths, business growth objectives, and new partnership development opportunities
- Gather and organize product feedback and analyze industry trends as input for product managers
- Analyze and track competitive threats and trends within the industry and provide strategic evaluation
- Work with Marketing to develop and communicate externally facing documentation describing the value proposition and use cases of Bluecore products, features, partnerships & services
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to develop new product specifications and to prioritize incoming product requests based on customer goals and use cases
- Provide sales support in RFP responses or presentation customization as the voice of the Product team
- Participate in partnership discussions for custom opportunities with partners in the digital media space
- Assist in roll-out and conduct training for new product releases (Go-To-Market)
- Develop point-of-views on pricing and packaging considerations for existing and new products
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce tech, retail marketing, data or data product monetization or product development experience
- Strong execution abilities and positive outlook for working with external partners and customers
- The candidate will provide examples of product development; marketing and product planning, driving results as well as innovation and decision making ability
- A strong understanding of digital advertising technology, marketing strategy, product development, advertising, lead generation, and the digital media ecosystem
- Creativity and independence is expected – with personal leadership on owned projects
- Must be passionate & enthusiastic with a "hands on approach"
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a curiosity for technology and a passion for learning the industry and our clients business