Raytheon is seeking Program Manager for an opportunity in Aurora, CO, or Dulles, VA.This opportunity is contingent on the Raytheon team being awarded the contract.In this position you will serve as a direct report to the Director of Enterprise within the Intel Operations and Maintenance sub-mission area that is within the Global Intelligence Systems mission area.The successful candidate must demonstrate abilities to manage technical program aspects, care for personnel at multiple OCONUS sites, perform schedule and cost reporting, meet or exceed bookings, sales, profit and cash objectives, and provide regular briefings to the customer and other government entities; including, but not limited to, program management reviews, contract transition, technical meetings, and education outreach programs.This effort will transition the customer's current site based processes and practices to multi-site single enterprise standards.You will also be responsible for regular customer interactions, technical evaluation of requirements, management of awarded scope, allocation of resources, and growth of assigned business. In this role, you will lead the Raytheon effort for the future capture and proposal effort as this program matures and enters into the post-Discovery period.
This position requires travel to the CONUS and OCONUS sites on a periodic basis to ensure employee morale, the quality of the work being done and that requirements of the contract are being met.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Leading Raytheon personnel and sustaining a professional, technical and administrative support staff adequate to accomplish defined and anticipated contractual tasks,
- Performing supervisory duties for assigned managers, to include training, performance reviews, and development/maintaining job descriptions,
- Ensuring subcontractor performance and assuring compliance with prime contract requirements and pricing schedules,
- Preparing cost performance reports as required by contract deliverables for Firm Fixed Price and Cost Plus Incentive Fee CLINs, and
- Managing Other Direct Costs to be compliant with Raytheon’s contract
- Must have an active SSBI security access,
- Minimum 10 years related experience leading a large technology based effort,
- Experience performing the PM related functions for contracts in excess of $10M per year,
- PM Level 4 Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months,
- Must be experienced in ITIL practices,
- Experience with EVMS including preparing critical path analysis, development input for integrated master schedule and technical task for each task,
- Experience fostering and engaging in active participation in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs),
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with subordinates, customers, and other Raytheon organizations, and
- Experience working with teams in multiple global locations,
- Establishment of executable baselines and risk and opportunity management to meet specific financial goals and obligations to the prime, the customer and Raytheon.
Required Education (including Major): BS in a scientific or engineering field of study or BS in Business Management with no less than 10 years relevant experience, including sufficient work background to effectively manage a complex global multi-site program. Eighteen years of relevant experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Prior experience with Raytheon IPDS / Gate processes,
- ACES Estimating, BOE development and Approver Training or experience,
- Experience mentoring, team building, and teaching program protection and system integrity related skills to facilitate knowledge transfer and growth, cross-training and collaboration,
- Experience participating in cross-business, cross-company, and industry teams associated to process and policy determination and development,
- High degree of technical writing experience, in developing domain focused white papers, trade studies, and technical/policy documents in support of related initiatives, programs and proposals,
- Previous experience in the preparation of budgets, schedules, staffing, etc. as required to manage support to programs and initiatives, and
- Experience in leading or supporting proposal development efforts, to include BOE generation.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.Active SSBI Security Access and U.S. Citizenship required.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."