Risk & Opportunity (R&O) Manager
Mission Management & Control (M2C) Sub Mission Area has an opening for a Risk & Opportunity (R&O) Manager. This position will support the Advanced Mission Systems (AMS) Thrust on the Euphoria program. The R&O Manager will have overall program R&O responsibilities and work closely with the program manager on all R&O related issues.
This position will be located in Aurora, CO.
Specific tasks responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and aligning R&O management effort with all Cross Business Teams (CBT) (e.g., Engineering, Operations, and Supply Chain), Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Finance and Program Management Processes.
- Performing program level analysis on all R&Os flowed up from Cross Product Teams (CPT) and IPTs.
- Identifying, assessing, tracking and coordinating program level R&Os.
- Facilitating R&O related workshops for the program.
- Facilitating and participate in R&O related lessons learned sessions for the program.
- Creating and analyzing program level metrics (e.g., Intelligence, Information and Services, R&O metrics, burndown plans, exposure charts, tracking sheets, margin analysis, top R&Os, step tracker (handling plan execution).
- Performing Risk and Opportunity assessment of Integrated Master Schedule/Plan (IMS/IMP).
- Ensuring that IMS adequately reflects R&O mitigation/capture plans.
- Supporting Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis; especially with respect to R&O identification.
- Conduct joint ROMB with Customer and work with Customer through PMRs
- Working with program team to maintain the Estimate At Completion (EAC) with respect to R&O for desktop and comprehensive Estimate At Completion (ETC) reviews. Reviewing and reconciling EAC R&O status with register data.
- Participating in program meetings to identify potential R&Os.
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience including the following:
- Experience with Program or cross product experience
- Experience with various types of contracts (e.g., Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus Incentive Fee) Experience conducting joint ROMB with customer
- Current Top Secret SCI clearance with Poly
- Experience with program risks and opportunities related to margin analysis on proposals and estimates to completion
- Experience with risk management tools, e.g. Risk Register, Active Risk Manager (ARM)
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Certified Level 2 required
- MS in Engineering
- Program Management Certification
- Advanced Six Sigma Certification (e.g., R6s Expert, Principal Specialist, Six Sigma Blackbelt or Maste Blackbelt)
- Capture Management Certification
Required Education:BS in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or applicable technical discipline or applicable experience in lieu of degree
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.