HFW Facilitator - Moffat, Routt, & Rio Blanco Counties in CO
HFW Facilitator - Moffat, Routt, & Rio Blanco Counties in CO
Doing the right thing is a way of life at Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP). As part of the UnitedHealthcare family of plans, RMHP provides innovative health insurance coverage and personalized attention to individuals of all ages and business of all sizes throughout Western and rural Colorado. RMHP is continually striving to improve the health and wellness of our Members and partners in the state where we live, work, and play - because we’re Colorado, too.
You push yourself to reach higher and go further. Because for you, it’s all about ensuring a positive outcome for patients. In this role, you’ll work in the field and coordinate the long-term care needs for patients in the local community. And at every turn, you’ll have the support of an elite and dynamic team. Join UnitedHealth Group and our family of businesses and you will use your diverse knowledge and experience to make health care work better for our patients.
The primary responsibility of the High-Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) Facilitator is to bring together the different people who are providing services and supports for the youth and family and create an integrated and streamlined plan that is strongly informed by the youth/family voice and choice. The Facilitator is the convener of the wraparound process and is responsible for ensuring the model is implemented with fidelity for each child, youth, and family. High-Fidelity Wraparound is an evidenced-based care coordination process that has been demonstrated as an effective way to support children and youth with serious behavioral health challenges to live successfully in the community with their families.
If you are located in Moffat, Routt, or Rio Blanco Counties in Colorado you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges. Expect to spend about 50% of your time in the field. You’ll need to be flexible, adaptable and, above all, patient in all types of situations.
- Establish a trusting relationship with youth and family.
- Keep youth and family actively engaged in the planning and implementation of their wraparound care
- Identifies and build on strengths and culture of youth, family, and support system to create individualized and integrated care plan
- Collaborate with youth and family’s identified support team (community, providers, internal staff)
- Develop a crisis prevention plan with all required components, prioritizing prevention and early intervention
- Facilitate meetings that create a safe, effective, and supportive team environment and effectively meet priority needs
- Remain neutral and focused on progress toward the vision, while maintaining relationships between the family, youth, professional supports, and natural supports
- Connect the family to resources and making sure all parts of the plan are implemented in a timely fashion
- Monitor success and identify emerging ‘deeper’ needs
- Teach and support the family to learn and use the skills to develop their own plans, access their own resources, and to be as independent as possible
- Take required training and credentialing steps by working with a coach to demonstrate competency and fidelity to the wraparound principles and action steps (must complete initial credentialing 12 months after hire, and must complete re-credentialing every two years thereafter)
- Ensure that any special needs which arise for families, including language interpretation and translation, are met
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA in a Behavioral Health related field or 2+ years of experience working with children and youth with a serious mental health challenge
- Experience working with family or youth populations in a variety of settings, or with youth who have complex emotional needs
- Experience with different systems, to include schools, mental health, child welfare, juvenile justice, health, and others
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- 1+ years of experience working with children and youth with a serious mental health challenge
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) language proficiency
- Good business acumen, especially as it relates to youth-family systems
- Ability to work effectively with across systems, both written and verbally
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to look at challenges as opportunities
- Flexible and adaptable of schedule to attend various meetings
- Ability to read quickly with excellent comprehension and retention
- Highly receptive to hearing feedback and striving to improve their skills as a facilitator
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Doing the right thing is a way of life at Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP). For more than 225,000 members of our unique, physician-founded health care organization, we provide innovative health insurance coverage and personalized attention to individuals of all ages and business of all sizes throughout Western and rural Colorado. As a part of Optum, the fastest growing part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we've enhanced our offerings through sophisticated tools and technologies, superior customer service and a commitment to striving to improve the health and wellness of our Members and partners in the state where we live, work, and play – because we’re Colorado, too. From a career perspective you couldn’t do better. We’re all about quality and making a difference. And can make our opportunities your opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $20.77 to $36.88. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Waiver, High Fidelity Wraparound, Behavioral Health, HFW, Teens, Adolescents, Children, Families, Social Work, Colorado, Telecommute