Informatica IDQ Developer –SeniorSolution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Analytics + Information Management (A+IM) Service Line
Deloitte Consulting's Analytics + Information Management (A+IM) Service Line designs, develops, and implements strategies, systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise to realize the value of information and data assets.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Informatica IDQ Developer – Senior Solution Specialist
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Potential and ability to manage small engagements or work streams within large engagements
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Hands-on programming experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline
- 7+ years of experience within Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Must be able to perform data profiling and analysis using Informatica IDQ
- Experience in developing Informatica PowerCenter ETL mappings using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager Create mappings to match data to a source system and confirm accuracy
- Able to configure AddressDoctor, Trillium for Address Cleansing and Standardization.
- Able to Integrate IDQ with external applications with SOA enabled using web services or JMS.
- Able to use different types of transformations including Address Validator (AddressDoctor), Merge and consolidation Transformations in IDQ.
- Hands on experience in IDQ on developing DQ profiles, Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Matching and error handling.
- Define and implement strategies to allow for unit testing of mapping and workflows
- Knowledge of how to invoke workflows from external sources
- Define best practices within Enterprise Informatica implementation
- Help define and implement strategies for integration and QA testing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel at 25%
- Experience in backup repository and implementation migration to different environments
- 4+ years of experience using Oracle PL/SQL