Informatica MDM Developer –Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Analytics + Information Management (A+IM) Service Line
Deloitte Consulting's Analytics + Information Management (A+IM) Service Line designs, develops, and implements strategies, systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise to realize the value of information and data assets.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
OBIA / ODI Developer –Solution Specialist
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Potential and ability to manage small engagements or work streams within large engagements
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Hands-on programming experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- The successful candidate will work with the Deloitte team to implement, maintain, and enhance its enterprise-level data architecture using Informatica Power Center and Power Exchange tool.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a team comprised of a project manager, business analysts, and other members of the technical staff to use test-driven development techniques to develop and implement ETL / data management processes to support sequencing and analysis efforts. Specific responsibilities will include: Work with Business Analysts and Data Modelers to understand requirements. Design and develop sustainable database ETL applications to support those requirements. Create technical design documents that capture source to target mapping, define transformation algorithms, and document data quality rules. React to and correct day-to-day operational errors.
- Demonstrated results and competence developing ETL / master data management processes using Informatica Power Center and Power Exchange 9.1 The desire to think broadly about their responsibilities and continually refine and improve the way they work, and be able to share that with others
- 9+ years of full time experience with ETL / MDM tools and processes, preferably in technical environment involving 10 TB of data
- 9+ years of full time experience in Informatica Server administration in the areas of back up repository, configure setting/performance tuning, and meta management
- The ability to read, write, and maintain SQL. The ability to use defined business process and data from tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) to identify and correct performance problems with ETL processes. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 9+ years of experience in Informatica MDM with development skills in Informatica PowerCenter ETL mappings using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager
- 8+ years of Informatica MDM (Hub and IDD) as well as experience with Power Exchange
- Experience with Informatica MDM Service Integration Framework (SIF)
- Experience with source control systems and continuous integration tools
- Experience interfacing with ESB’s
- Experience in backup repository and implementation migration to different environments
- Experience in proven methodology (Inman or Kimball) and appropriate data schema exposure (Star, Snowflake)
- 5-7 years of experience as database developer on data warehousing/database projects
- Exposure with Oracle EBS solutions
- Ability to travel up to 25 %.
- Must be willing to live and work in Mechanicsburg, PA location.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or other technical field.
- 9+ years of full time experience with Informatica MDM and ETL tools and processes
- Informatica MDM PowerCenter ETL mappings experience
- Informatica PowerExchange development experience
- Experience with Data Management Concepts
- Experience using Oracle PL/SQL as well as exposure to Oracle EBS
- U.S. Citizenship/Green card preferred, but not required
- Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required