Identity Access Management Architect
Identity and Access management group with in Information Security Office is looking for a hands-on architect to join us and be involved in an opportunity to work in every functional area of IAM to bring up the next generation of functional and technical stack. The person is responsible to define, champion and implement Quality solutions from concept to operationalization, building automations in IAM, tune the environments with operational insights to be ahead of the bottlenecks. Looking for a Colleague, who takes challenges with pride and comes out with practical solutions. It is the rarest opportunity for the right person, as you would be involved in building the Next generation IAM stack to protect the Digital Resources (Web, API) “which provide Intelligence that is essential for Companies, Governments and Individuals to make decisions with Conviction”.
Person should have strong Service delivery culture to work
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, CSE or Mathematical Sciences
- IAM product knowledge : Had hands-n experience with Oracle Suite and deep familiarity with other Vendor products in IAM, IAG spaces.
- At least 3 years’ experience in architectural and enterprise solutions delivery in IAM.
- Strong knowledge of middleware and network stack
- Strong knowledge on Web application models, OWASP and application security details
- Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, OWIN and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, and WS-Security.
- Experience in implementing different topology models of IAM stack across cloud, on-prem, Multi-Data Centre with 100% availability of the service.
- Experience in working on Authz, Authz integration for API gateway products
- Strong Execution, mentoring and communication skills
- Executed enterprise projects in IAM space by developing automations, tuning the stack and have an understanding of a service model and client satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge in IAM policies- Able to understand the Core and evolving standards, defining and deploying solutions around them and championing them.
S&P; Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.