The Agency Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the partnerships’ order fulfillment activities. Assists in servicing partnership accounts, prospecting new accounts and working with the team to facilitate increase volume and revenue contribution from these accounts. This position also assists the managers in overseeing internal partnership reporting and maintains a strong working relationship with internal department partners.
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Participates in the servicing of order fulfillment for current partnership accounts and the development efforts in expanding the programs.
Coordination and communication of partnership operations details and progress.
Produces and reconciles monthly production reports. Works with appropriate staff to streamline and automate reporting process. Produce invoices for all billable partners.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Ba/BS in marketing, communications, business or related field; or equivalent training or experience
Minimum 2 years related project coordination/management support -
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong computer skills: MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel required. InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Outlook strongly preferred.
• Must be highly organized with ability to prioritize • Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must.