Job ID: 1800001882
This Senior Analyst, Model Development role will work with the team to create state-of-the-art data and analytics driven insights and reporting as well as provide model monitoring analysis and reporting support to various business owners across the company including owners in Risk, Collections, Acquisitions, and Fraud. This reporting and analysis will require collecting, reconciling, documenting, and validating data across multiple databases. You will also have the opportunity to present your analysis and provide support to the Model Development team leadership and business owners as well as work with model owners and business analysts to design, development, and deliver reports and analytic datasets using SQL, SAS, PYTHON, R, and TABLEAU or other reporting visualization tools. This role will also contribute to the creation of compliant and auditable business processes to support ongoing reporting and analytic requirements.
- Ensure efficient and timely completion of Model Reporting
- Build and develop subject matter expertise on Models and Model Monitoring process
- Ensure adequate documentation and governance for all owned deliverables
- Contribute to the development of appropriate data, process, and BI tools to meet monitoring governance requirements
- Reporting of analytic findings and recommendations
- Produce management level dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and analysis.
- Work closely with analytics managers to improve business analytic and data gathering processes
- Pulls data from source systems utilizing SQL and/or SAS and/or PYTHON and/or R
- Ensures data completeness, accuracy and timeliness working cross functionally on data reconciliation routines and data integrity initiatives
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Engineering, or other quantitative field OR in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, 5+ years of work experience in an analytic field
- 1+ years' of experience working with SQL, or SAS, or PYTHON, or R
- Analytic, creative, & business focused problem solver
- Familiarity with portfolio analysis and/or financial reporting
- Experience in software applications and database management
- Experience in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
Familiarity with Statistical Models, including development, usage, and governance
A working knowledge of relational database systems, experience with either Oracle or Teradata
Familiarity with any data visualization tools like TABLEAU
Experience with system & data exploration tools for use in Hadoop/HDFS (e.g. HIVE, PIG, SPARK, HUE, ZEPPELIN, or other)
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 52,000.00 - 110,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.