AVP, Consumer Bank Marketing Analytics (L10)
Job ID: 1800001714
This AVP, Consumer Bank Marketing Analytics role designs and builds analytical tools and techniques to drive deposits growth through optimized marketing investments. This role is responsible for analyzing marketing efficiency, optimizing digital analytics, determining the lifetime value of deposits, and developing multi- and last-touch attribution strategies. This role partners closely with finance and treasury analysts to balance marketing and interest expenses for efficient growth, define favorable customer segments for targeted marketing, and monitor the competitive environment. It partners with operations and credit analysts to optimize the customer journey throughout the customer lifecycle in addition to working with various marketing groups to design and execute tests and develops tools to define and measure success. This role also coordinates with the broader Consumer Bank analytics team to leverage multiple data sources and types to provide cohesive analytics that inform and direct strategy.
- Design and produce analytics to inform investment strategy and marketing plan
- Identify actionable, profit-based opportunities for deposit growth through customer analysis and data driven insights
- Partner with internal and external digital teams to design and implement tools to accurately track digital performance and behavior
- Produce campaign analytics to track results of strategies deployed
- Champion a “test and learn” culture through ongoing assessment of product and targeting strategies
- Partner with other Consumer Bank analytics resources supporting Marketing, Finance, Operations, Credit, and IT to develop integrated solutions to enhance deposits performance
- Develop business case presentations and action plans to drive deposits strategy
- Timely and accurately deliver projects ranging from simple data analysis to comprehensive strategic projects
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in quantitative discipline or, in lieu of a degree, 7+ years of analytics experience in the consumer banking, financial services, and/or credit card industry
- 3+ years of experience in analytics for consumer banking, marketing, digital and/or blend of 3 years + in professional and Academic analytics.
- 3+ year actively using analytical tools & techniques (SAS, SQL, etc.)
- Advanced degree in statistics, decision sciences, engineering, or other quantitative field
- Experience in consumer banking industry
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis languages such as SAS, R and/or Python
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to present to business users or management teams
- Strong leadership, analytic and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience influencing and directing people outside of their reporting structure
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.