Job ID: 1800001646
This AVP, Payment Solutions Client Analytics is a newly created and exciting role will lead analytic engagements for our top Payment Solutions clients. He/she will understand client’s business objectives to be able to define, develop, and provide actionable analytic insights/recommendations. The successful candidate will influence internal/external senior leaders as well as be able to contribute to hands-on analytic deliverables. It’s a high impact role responsible for delivering significant incremental revenue from initiatives such as campaign optimization, loyalty program development, & store segmentation to name a few.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, & Credit to develop integrated solutions that drive credit penetration, incremental sales, and revenue for our top Middle Market partners
- Provide strategic thought leadership and influence business leaders/client teams to optimize Marketing strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with key client decision makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and provide actionable analytic insights into consumer/store behavior and purchase patterns
- Proactively identify new analytic techniques/tools to develop differentiated analytic solutions
- Develop business case proposals and action plans to drive growth/traffic including targeting recommendations, test design, product opportunities, and cost/benefit analyses
- Leverage large amounts of internal and external customer information to understand customer propensities and derive/refine strategies
- Produce campaign analytics, insights, and actionable recommendations that address root causes based on customer experience
- Create a “test and learn” culture via ongoing assessment of campaign, product, and targeting strategies
- Synthesize diverse, complex information to develop data-driven stories
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in a concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree required or in lieu of bachelor degree, 7+ years Analytics experience in financial services, banking, technology, and/or retail industries
- 3+ years' experience in analytics role with cross-functional stakeholders such as marketing, clients, credit, risk, finance
- 3+ years hands-on experience working with cross-functional data, delivering analytics solutions using tools such as SAS, SQL, R
- 5+ years in marketing analytics managing a client relationship
- Very strong proficiency in SAS
- Advanced degree in decision sciences/mathematics or related field is preferred
- Financial services, retail, ecommerce or advanced marketing analytics industry experience
- Strategic thinker with strong judgment and business sense
- Demonstrated capacity to navigate multiple data structures and processes including warehouses, lakes, agile, etc.
- Ability to simplify complex data sources into data insights and analysis
- Strong executive presence and communications skills
- Experience influencing internal and external senior corporate decision-makers
- Self-starter, high level of motivation and ability to work well independently
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.